Wednesday, February 25, 2009

all i noe .. i jst reli miz eu

2day .. 24/02/09

i whole day speechless..
i duno why ..
whn my fren call my hse..
she say ask me why i cried tat time ..
i duno hw to ans her..
i duno hw to tell her ..
is bcuz ..
i reli miz her n is bcuz of family .. =( ...
haiix.. den i cry n cry ..
zhong dao .. == ..
haiix.. i felt i wan to find her..
bt .. i cnt =( ..
i din ask her ..
she dun hav her own hp nw .
cuz she using old de..
so .. no battery faz =(
me .. useless... no own hp ..
my fren hp oso i kena giv my mum rampas =( ..
i reli sad lar.. bt ..i nt yet mature.. =)..
i noe..
haiix.. i tink is my prob ..
ya ..
is my prob ..
i jst miz eu ..
laz time .. v every time oso keng sch prob lar tis lar tat lar..
haiix.. nw nt even keng dao any ting .. nt even 3min.. close le..
she nt free.. haiix.....
i whole day reli sick ..
hope eu wil hav free time c my blog =) ..

haiix.. i duno why i wil sad is bcuz eu put jh num 3..
it does matter to me ..
eu duno oni ..

25/02/09 ..

2ml is ke bday ..
i noe ... eu all hate her..
bt .. she oso my jie ..
oni tink is ex jie ..
gua ..
c she put down kim ..
i oso feel okay abit for kim ..

i 2day ..
kena rain..
go jusco meet my mum == .~
whole body wet. .
no ppl tem me ..
no ppl sayang me ..
lik laz time ..
suan le..
i oso noe jor ..
i noe i useless. .
1 hp oso cnt buy yet..
duno why i b human til so set bai ?
haiix ..
eu all gud le..
cn sms wif eur lp til shuang ...
me n her..
moody . n nt free every time ..
i call her..
few min..
buai ..
nt even 3min...
i thought i call her .
cn find more time to contact..
mayb eur fren cn ..
i cnt..
i noe is me ..
i noe me is damn ..
i get it..
my rain drop again ..
duno why .. nw de feeling is nt lik ytd..
mayb ..
is call sad ...
mayb is call .. set bai ? ..

1day ...
eu wil noe ..
why i kip say on lik tis ..
mayb ..
i wil try to b hapi ..
hey .. i say those tings to eu al ..
i reli do de eu noe ?...

all i noe ..
i jst reli miz eu ..
All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me
why’d you have to
go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today I’m
officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain’t no way
And today
I’m officially missing you

[Chorus]
Oh can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I’m officially

[Verse Two]
All I do is lay around
Two ears full tears
[ Find more Lyrics on www.mp3lyrics.org/uX ]
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don’t even know you at all
I don’t know you at all
Well I wish that you would
call me right now
So that I could get
through to you somehow
But I guess it’s safe to
say baby safe to say
That I’m officially missing you

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Well I thought I could just
get over you baby
But I see that’s
something I just
can’t do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can’t find a way
To let go of you

[Chorus]

It official
You know that I’m missing you
Yeah yes
All I hear is raindrops
And I’m officially missing you

1 comment: