Tuesday, February 17, 2009

翻著我們的照片 想念若隱若現
Flipping through our photographs, thoughts of [you] are visible yet invisible

去年的冬天 我們笑得很甜
Last year's winter, we laughed very sweetly

看著妳哭泣的臉, 對著我說再見
Watching your tearstained face, telling me goodbye

來不及聽見 妳已走得很遠
[I] have yet to hear it when you've already walked so far

也許妳已經放棄我 也許已經很難回頭
Perhaps you have already given up on me, perhaps it is already very difficult to turn back

我知道是自己錯過 請再給我一個理由說妳不愛我
I know it's all my fault, please give me another reason, say you don't love me



就算是我不懂 能不能原諒我
Even if I don't understand, can [you] forgive me?

請不要把分手當作妳的請求
Please don't use parting (breakup) as your request

我知道堅持要走 是妳受傷的藉口
I know wanting to go is your wound's excuse

請妳回頭 我會陪妳一直走到最後
[Can] you please turn back, I will accompany you until the very end



就算沒有結果 我也能夠承受
Even if there is no conclusion, I can still endure

我知道妳的痛 是我給的承諾
I know your pain is the promise I gave

妳說給過我縱容 沉默是因為包容
You said [you] gave me tolerance, and silence was because of acceptance

如果要走 請妳記得我 如果難過 請妳忘了我
If [you] want to go, please remember me, if [you] feel sad, please forget me



Tell me eu love me now ..

tell me nvr end ..

tell me oo ..

i wait for eu til de end ..

baby i love eu ..

pls dun leave me alone..

i cn get wat i hav nw ..

i cn share wif eu ..

i love eu now ..

i love eu forever ..

oo baby ..

pls dun leave me alone ..






No comments:

Post a Comment